Grace talks about editing Anyhowly Episode 1901. Felicia talks about composing under time pressure. They discuss how to classify the piano.
Apologies: The de-esser and de-plosive plugins are 10,000km away in Singapore, so all episodes before April may sound a bit harsh!
Anyhowly on Twitter: @_anyhowly
• Anyhowly: Episode 1901
• > Episode 1901a (unedited version of Episode 1901)
• Wiktionary: Frankenbite
• Someone Who Plays The Piano: Kite Dancing
• Wikipedia: Orchestra > Instrumentation
• Wikipedia: Hornbostel-Sachs
• Wikipedia: Theremin
• Musanim: The Double Revolution of the Theremin
• Wikipedia: Piano extended technique